"To fight for change tomorrow we need to build resilience today." - Sheryl Sandberg
"When we learn how to become resilient, we learn how to embrace the beautifully broad spectrum of the human experience" - Jaeda Dwalt
“I can be changed by what happens to me. But I refuse to be reduced by it.”
― Maya Angelou
Hummingbirds are deeply resilient creatures that prove how important resiliency is in survival. They are quick to adapt, maintain a strong sense of direction in flight, and are fierce in protection.
It takes a great source of resilient power to tackle mental health in our daily lives. Like the hummingbird, humans must be adaptable, determined, and protective of themselves in order to face their mental illness and improve their lives.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
I recommend this product
Great fit, good material, true to size